Join One of ATHE's Individual Membership Categories
ATHE membership runs from June 1 - May 31.
All ATHE individual members receive the following benefits:
- Discounted registration for ATHE’s Annual Conference;
- Subscription to Theatre Journal and Theatre Topics;
- A listing in ATHE's online membership directory;
- Subscription to our email newsletter, ATHE News;
- Access to ATHE's job bank; members-only conference registration rates; and
- Full website access, including the ability to post to or participate in various community or group blogs or forums.
ATHE's individual membership types include:
Full-Time Employed Member $170
Part-Time Employed Member $100
Student Member $75
Adjunct Faculty $75
Retired Member $90
Donor Member $175
Patron Member $200
Benefactor Member $225
Additional ATHE Member Types:
Join ATHE as an Organizational Member
In addition to the Individual Memberships and their benefits, listed above, ATHE offers Organizational Membership.
Organizational Membership is a separate membership deigned to meet the needs of departments, colleges, institutions, groups, etc. The benefits of this membership are…
- Complimentary position listings in ATHE's online job bank;
- Discounted rates for your organization's members to attend the annual conference;
- Discounted rates for exhibiting at the annual conference;
- Discounted rates for advertising in the annual conference program book;
- Inclusion of your brochures on ATHE's table at the annual conference;
- Rental of the ATHE mailing list at a special rate; and
- Postings of departmental news (with editorial discretion) in ATHE News. Join Now!
Organizational Member $285
Apply online using any of the links above or use the PDF membership application here.
Subscribe to the ATHE Job Bank.
ATHE Job Bank subscribers get access to ATHE's job bank and the ability to post to or participate in various community or group blogs or forums. Subscribe Today!