2019 Annual Conference—Orlando
August 7-11, 2019, Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress
Need to Know Before You Go
Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress
1 Grand Cypress Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32836
- Valet Parking is $22 per day. Valet parking is complementary to any ADA guests.
- Self-park is complimentary for hotel guests and day guests and is in Lot 7. The hotel recommends dropping off your luggage at the hotel prior to parking. There is complimentary 24-hour shuttle service from Lot 7 to the hotel, but you should allow 30 minutes for that transfer.
(from the Orlando Airport to the Hotel)
- MEARS Airport Shuttle – shared ride $24 one way and $38 roundtrip. Click here to make a reservation.
- Taxi - approximately $50 one way
- Uber/Lyft - approximately $31 one way
This Google Map will take you from the airport to the hotel.
You can download a .pdf of the full conference program.
Follow these steps to download the conference mobile app before you arrive.
- Search for EventMobi on your device's app store.
- Downlad EventMobi and accept all permissions.
- Open EventMobi.
- The event code for this year's conference is: ATHE2019.
Individual WiFi Access in Meeting Rooms
The conference hotel allows conference participants to purchase individual WiFi access in meeting rooms. A simple connection (up to 1 Mbps) is $15 per 24 hours.
Registration will be located on the ground level at registration desk number 4. Please look for the directional signage.
- Wednesday: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday 7:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
Conference dress is casual.
Average temperature in Orlando during August is 91ºF/33 ºC during the day and 75ºF/24 ºC in the evenings. We recommend that you bring a light jacket or sweater as the hotel and outlets will be air conditioned. For current weather conditions, click here.
The exhibitor area will be open at 12:00 p.m. on Thursday, August 7th for set-up. We ask that all exhibitors be set-up by 5:00 p.m. that evening. The exhibit hall opens at 8:45pm on Thursday evening for the Keynote reception.
For ideas on places to go and see while in Orlando check out these websites:
Arts, Culture and History
Recreation and Outdoors
Nightlife and Entertainment
VisitOrlando offers special discounts for conference attendees.
VisitOrlando has prepared a list of local restaurants.
Should you have any questions, please contact the following ATHE staff.
Exhibitors, Sponsors and General Logistical Questions, Contact Devon Binder at:
Registration questions, contact Mike Fuller at: