CONFERENCE GRANT REQUESTS:
- This must be completed by November 1, 2014 to be considered for funding.
- Include a budget detailing the request.
- Include a rationale for the request.
- Grants may provide reimbursement for: travel, lodging for distinguished guests or audiovisual equipment.
Potential $500 maximum total award per session.
- Only non-university-based speakers will be considered as grant recipients for travel or lodging or guest pass requests.
- Anyone may apply for an AV grant.
- Session Guest Pass- speakers attending the conference who are not working in higher education (admission to session only); no registration packet or program book is provided.
- If you need to apply for multiple session guest passes, you may use this form more than once.
- If you are applying for multiple sessions, you must fill out the complete form for each session.
- GRANT RECIPIENTS WILL BE NOTIFIED BY EARLY MARCH 2015.
If you have questions, contact: 2015 ATHE Conference Committee Chair Vice President for Conference, Lionel Walsh: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Total amount requested per session may not exceed $500.
- All fields here must be completed. For instance, if you are not asking for "Lodging" assistance, please insert zero - 0 - into that box.
- Please only insert whole numbers. Do not insert 100.75, for instance. Insert 101.
- Do not use dollar signs.