- Session Coordinator is responsible for securing agreement from all participants to participate and register for the conference prior to submitting a proposal. If proposing a Multidisciplinary session, both Groups must be contacted for approval prior to submission of the proposal.
- Focus Group Debut Panel winner names must be submitted no later than May 1 to the ATHE office for inclusion in the program book.
- All Committee Chairs need to submit a proposal for a Committee business meeting.
- All Focus Group Conference Planners need to submit a proposal for Focus Group membership meetings by the deadline. Two business meetings may be scheduled automatically. Other meetings (offsite forums, dinner, etc.) need to be submitted to be scheduled.
- Please note: Your proposal is not complete until you see a thank you page, on which there will be a submission number. We cannot follow up on incomplete proposals.
- The Deadline for All Submissions is November 1, 2014. Grant Applications are also due November 1, 2014.
Please continue to the next page to begin your session proposal.